Sunday, January 10, 2010

OMG. i turned into a lil kid. :(

this is how i look NOW.

SUNDAY SCHOOL
hottie alert! :P no lah. haha. no hot hot hotties. :) steph didn't come . BOO! i'm gonna kill you tomorrow :D even though you told me already. DARREN CHIAM IS IN FACT, STRAIGHT / GAY / HOMOSEXUAL. at least that's what the sunday school peeps and i said. :) hey...it's quite fun actually. :D haha. met new kids. darren can't shut up his damn big mouth. and............it was kinda fun. truly, fun. get to know me selina :)


cutting edge.
NO I didn't really go to the CUTTING EDGE. :) they cut my fringe till soooo short, my hair layer ok lah. my fringe is so horrible. i look like a little kid. -_________- at first it was OH-SO-FINE. now it's OH-SO-PRI.KIDS. i regret cutting my fringe. should have leave it the way it is and cut it some other time eh? laugh all you want. ^^

haha

No comments: