Friday, January 15, 2010

awww. :(

lols.


so yea. i'm not sure lah. today felt so sleepy. i am sooo tired. D: i felt like sleeping on someone's shoulder. actually, i almost slept on nadia's lap but it will feel so weird so i chose not to . x) so yea. i went back home and slept my butt off. my homework's done. DONE. OMG!


SACRED HEART DINNER~!
omg. wth. michael got a DAMN FREE GUITAR? my gosh. and he doesn't even play guitar. -__- give me lah. yer. since you don't know how to play. ok, maybe you'll learn but wth. why?!?!?! omg. i still don't get it. D: and SALLY ANNE TING. who is the girl ? o___O lols. when i went up onstage, i was like freaking out. I NEVER EVER GO UP TO A PENTAS TO RECEIVE STUFF. -____________- yes, that is how dumb i am . :)


I SAW :
- karen ngu
- joyce ling
- celine goh
- magdalene ting
- joanna ting
- mabel manggang
- MILDRED
- nicole lau

i think that's all?

oh. celine wore high heels. i wore sneakers. :D oh yea . :D she's taller than me alright in her high heels. :DDDDDD



No comments: